This is a blog about my life in London and occasionally beyond

Sunday 26 April 2009

Bad Blogging and Plants

So I have been the worst kind of blogger lately... the non-posting kind. I do have excuses... as I mentioned it a previous post I am applying for a position as a grad planner for Draftfcb and have been working very hard on my application for that. Also we have had unprecedented (that's not strictly true) sunshine in London and anytime I wasn't doing the application I was attempting to give my skin that love red tone it currently has as opposed to the usual vampiric complexion.

In other news... I have developed a Leon type obsession with my chilli plant that I started to grow from seed around 6 months ago. (I will update with more interesting stories soon I promise)

2 comments:

  1. Brits should make it a general rule to frequent the tanning salon...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will take that rule under consideration

    ReplyDelete