This is a blog about my life in London and occasionally beyond

Monday 27 April 2009

Getting Out of the City

So last weekend was the first climbing/camping trip of the year. It occurs to me now that this is actually the first time I have been out of London in over a year and the last time I left was to hang out in New York so the last time I was out of a major city must have been about two years ago, which is crazy.

It's so easy to get caught up in the convenience of a city and start to think that you don't ever need to be anywhere else, which is true for me for 99% of the time. However, it is nice to breathe fresh air, see large amounts of open space and see people smile at 8am in the morning.

Anyway here's the photographic record of the weekend...


Sandstone leaves the nicest grazes on your legs, or my legs at least.

Erm...

We didn't see this until the morning... honest

Aubergine and Cheese... perfect barbeque starter



No comments:

Post a Comment