This is a blog about my life in London and occasionally beyond

Monday 1 March 2010

Things to do in London this week 1.03.10 - 7.03.10


Okay I am now hoping these are going to be a regular occurence on Driscola, I will try to put these out each Sunday with 3 or 4 things to do in a week some will be specific to that week or permanent fixtures (like cafes etc)

Gig: The Antlers at Union Chapel - Wednesday 3rd March

I have declared my love for Union Chapel as a gig venue many times on this blog and if I haven't declared my love for the Antlers on here then it's the only place I haven't.

Check out their beautiful song and video below

t>



Museum/Gallery Event: Late at Tate - Friday 5th March

Like many museums and galleries at the moment, Tate has it's series of themed late nights. This months is gaming and I am finally going to get a chance to participate in one of Blast Theory's pieces... one of my friends wrote about blast theory briefly in their dissertation (she studied theatre design) and I've been obsessed with trying to get to do one of their peices.

They explain the piece they're doing at the Tate on Friday a lot better than I can... http://www.canyouseemenow.co.uk/tate/en/intro.php

The night will also have talks and parlour games... with my all time favourite - Werewolf game.



Breakfast: The Breakfast Club

This is my favourite place to eat breakfast in London, you will probably have to queue for 30minutes unless you get there super early but it's worth the wait to have an All American (Pancakes, maple syrup, bacon, sausage, egg, hash browns mmmmmmmmm)




No comments:

Post a Comment