This is a blog about my life in London and occasionally beyond

Monday 9 November 2009

Flickr!


My Flcikr account will only hold 200 photos! I am currently unemployed and as cheap as it is I can't really justify any extra expense like a pro account, so if photographs from my earlier posts start disappearing that is the reason. Argh, hopefully won't be too long until I have a job now though and I will be posting about the wonderous things there are to do in London on a weekly basis as well as obtaining a Pro Flickr account.

I genuinely contemplated blogging about my weekly TV schedule earlier just because I really had nothing else to write about. Then I realised that I do actually have quite a few photographs that I haven't blogged yet, so please excuse the lack of text in the next few posts.

Oh my TV schedule by the way:

Monday - University Challange and Flashforward
Tuesday - Breaking Bad
Wednesday - True Blood and Generation Kill
Thursday - Curb Your Enthusiasm and Misfits (this one only starts this week but I'm sure I'll love it - superheroes for the ASBO generation)
Saturday - The Thick of It
oh and Ace of Cakes whenever I manage to find it on!

Also if I lived in the US or had some way of seeing programmes that are not yet shown in the UK I would be watching - Californication Season 3; Bored to Death; Glee.

No comments:

Post a Comment