This is a blog about my life in London and occasionally beyond

Thursday 26 November 2009

Osmosis - Phyiscal Theatre


Okay I always get a little worried about doing posts about some of my less than mainstream interests. In another life (post 16 was another life to me) I studied contemporary dance; I lacked what some would call talent at dancing but I did really love the more analytical side of it and I still really love dance and physical theatre.

This summer Hannah and I went to visit my brother who lives in Stockholm, although he turned out to have to be in London for the same week (go figure - that's right I wish I were an American Cheerleader from the 90s), and we managed to catch some of the Culture Festival they ran. One of the items that we caught completely accidentally turned out to be some of the finest physical theatre I have ever seen. It's from a French Company called Osmosis and the piece is called Alhambra Container. Please see the clip below for a bit of it (note: this clip was not filmed by me, I just found it on YouTube)


No comments:

Post a Comment