This is a blog about my life in London and occasionally beyond

Sunday 10 January 2010

Coming up on driscola.blogspot.com


Okay so I took a bit of a break over Christmas! I will get back into the rhythm of things now that I have a source of income (albeit a fairly small one) and no public holidays to distract me; so I can get down to doing stuff worthy of writing about.

Here's a quick preview of a few of the things I am going to blog about over the next couple of months:

- Lomography - yes I have already blogged about the store but for my birthday/christmas present Hannah bought me a Diana with all it's wonderful add ons, so I will be blogging the photos I take and also about the workshops they run - I'm going to a light painting one this week!

- My choice of valentines restaurant, like any girlfriend-fearing boyfriend I have already booked my restaurant for V day, although the choice of restaurant is going to remain a secret for now. I will quite probably blog about other restaurants I go to before then too.

- Theatre performances - There's this scheme in London that tries to get younger people going to the theatre more so they give free tickets. So Hannah and I along with a few of our friends are going on a semi regular basis. So I will be blogging about a few of these.

- I will also probably be blogging about the departure of my girlfriend to go teach in Tokyo for a year.

So hopefully that has whet your appetite a little, if not you should possibly stop reading my blog after this post... ooops. I will of course continue to blog about any other random events I go to in London well once London starts up after the snow and will bring you my recommendations of things to do each month.


No comments:

Post a Comment