This is a blog about my life in London and occasionally beyond

Sunday 17 January 2010

Another Meme



I know I promised you several blogs about more exciting thing than this but while I get photos developed for now I am going to do another one of these memes. (Once again I apologise to whoever I owe credit to for these)

Listening... Hospice by The Antlers The Antlers – Hospice

Eating... I can't go a lunch time without having one of Eat's Gyoza Duck Dumpling Soup

Taking photos with... My Diana of course (as pictured above in Cha Cha Moon)

Watching... Okay so here's my current TV Schedule
Sunday - Being Human
Monday - Glee (Just started in the UK)
Tuesday - Survivors
Things I'm looking forward to over the coming months:
New series of Skins - Usually really hit and miss in my opinion but the music is consistently good!
Final Series of Lost!!! - I love Lost, a lot of people stopped watching around season 3 but season 4 and 5 were the best of the lot and I have high hopes for this!


No comments:

Post a Comment